Moyles Farm is located near to Polzeath beach and 5 minutes from Rock and Padstow on the beautiful North Cornish coast.
"drop dead gorgeous self catering conversions near to Polzeath, North Cornwall..."
...as featured in Easy Living Magazine March 2010
The property lies hidden away in an idyllic and private location nestling in open farmland, yet it is ideally situated to enable guests to explore all that Cornwall offers. We are minutes from the surf at Polzeath, sailing and waterskiing at Rock, and the ferry to Padstow which is host to Rick Stein's now famous seafood resturant.
Shops and the sea are only 1.5 miles away as is one of the most spectacular sections of the South West Coast path between Trevose Head and Tintagel. Local golf courses include Trevose, St Enodoc and Roserrow. A short car journey will take you to the historic fishing village of Port Isaac (Port Wenn!). and the now legendary Eden project. Also surf capital of Europe - Newquay with its new culinary attraction Jamie Oliver's 15 Cornwall.
- Newly converted high quality self catering accommodation
- Idyllic rural location 1.5 miles from Polzeath Beach
- Romantic hideaway or family accommodation
- Near to Polzeath, Port Isaac, Rock and Padstow
- Home cooked locally produced freezer meals available by arrangement
- Sauna available
- Pets welcome by arrangement in selected properties.