Large front door leads into open plan living area with oak flooring and wood burning stove and stable door to the garden. TV / DVD player with free view digital TV. Solid oak dining table with seating for 6, next to open plan kitchen. Electric cooker and hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Loft stairs to mezzanine area and additional accommodation. Two single beds built in with velux window above and a blackout blind, suitable for children over the age of 5 years , due to steep stair access.
Master bedroom has a super king-size bed (or twin beds by arrangement), the en suite shower room is off the main bedroom that has a large sized shower, sink, loo and heated towel rail. The property is centrally heated throughout, with a woodburning stove in the living room.
Private fully enclosed South facing garden with uninterrupted views of open countryside and parking for 2 cars, garden furniture and bbq.
- Bose Bluetooth speaker
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Drier
- Garden furniture
- Dogs permitted with fully enclosed garden
All linen towels, electricity and central heating included.
Sleeps 2 adults + 2 children
Short breaks available on request. Minimum 2 nights stay.
- View from the garden View from the garden
- The Sitting Room The Sitting Room
- The Wood Burner The Wood Burner
- The clinker boat in the rafters. The clinker boat in the rafters.
- The New Kitchen The New Kitchen
- Our personalised tea towels! Our personalised tea towels!
- The Main Bedroom The Main Bedroom
- The En suite Bathroom The En suite Bathroom
- View from the garden towards St Minver church View from the garden towards St Minver church
- The childrens bedroom in the eves The childrens bedroom in the eves
|Sleeps 2 |
(weekly / nightly)
|2 Sep - 28 Oct||£885 / £145|
|28 Oct- 16 Dec||£702 / £125|
|16 Dec - 31 Dec||£1,032 / £160|
|1 Jan - 9 Jan||£717 / £125|
|9 Jan - 23 Feb||£906 / £145|
|23 Feb - 30 Mar||£717 / £125|
|30 Mar - 25 May||£906 / £145|
|25 May - 13 Jul||£960 / £150|
|13 Jul - 24 Aug||£1479 / N/A|
|24 Aug - 31 Aug||£960 / N/A|
|31 Aug - 26 Oct||£906 / £145|
|26 Oct - 14 Dec||£717 / £125|
|14 dec - 31 Dec||£1056 / £165|